Internal Sales & Contracts Engineer
A vacancy has arisen for an internal sales & contracts engineer to join our busy workshop in Huddersfield. This role will require you to provide accurate quotations and technical reports to support the repair and sales of pumps to our customers.
A vacancy has arisen for an internal sales & contracts engineer to join our busy workshop in Huddersfield. This role will require you to provide accurate quotations and technical reports to support the repair and sales of pumps to our customers. With experience in supporting the teams with your engineering knowledge you will ensure that we meet our deadlines and exceed customer expectations.
The ideal candidate will have mechanical engineering experience, ideally with knowledge of rotating equipment, vibration analysis and mechanical seals, but training can be provided. You should also have experience in using micro-meter, Vernier callipers and dial test indicator tools.
Applicants will hold a full clean driving licence as you may be required to attend sites
- Responsible for all customer liaison in relation to the repair/service of pumps and mechanical equipment
- Understand customer requirements to propose/present the correct solution
- Coordinate with the workshop engineers the inspection to assess and prepare a report and accurate quotation to the customer
- Management of the repair to ensure agreed deadlines are met in line with customer expectations
- Responsibility for all engineering reports including Risk Assessments & Method Statements for site work
- Provision of technical engineering support to Huddersfield base
- Coordination of H&S requirements within base including monitoring training records and requirements
Relevant training will be provided where necessary and the successful candidate must comply with all Health & Safety regulations within the workshop and onsite.
If you are looking to join a friendly company, have a hands on and proactive approach, an eye for detail, ability to communicate effectively both orally and written and love to take on additional responsibility and able to meet challenging deadlines, then we would like to hear from you.
This is an opportunity to join AxFlow Limited, a friendly company with in excess of 100 UK employees. Part of the AxFlow Group, a division of Axel Johnson Group, which has enjoyed dynamic growth to become the largest positive displacement pump Group Distributor organisation in Europe.
AxFlow GB provides its customers with a complete service whether it’s a ‘pump-in-a-box’, complex custom-built system or servicing their pumps on site or back to one of its four service bases in the UK. They are a distributor of Pumps and Pumping Systems for the, oil & gas, chemical, petrochemical, power, nuclear, industrial, process, food, beverage, commercial and associated markets
- Company Pension Scheme
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
To apply or find out more email Emma: HR@axflow.co.uk with CV and covering letter.