Pump Site Technician
As part of the expansion within the Installation and Service Team, we are looking for a Workshop Service Supervisor.
As part of the expansion within the Installation and Service Team, we are looking for a pump site technician. This role would suit someone who has had previous experience working within mechanical engineering who is looking to further develop their career within the pump industry.
The role is a hands on positon and will involve working with a lead engineer, working off site and within the workshop to assist with the removal, installation and maintenance of pumps and other mechanical equipment.
- Assisting the lead engineer at client premises to undertake contracted works
- Assisting the lead engineer in stripping, fault diagnostic and repair
- Complying with site requirements, safety procedures and working practices
- Understanding the Company Risk assessments and complying with H&S regulations at all times
- Provision of reports to include equipment details, photos, measurements, access details and any other relevant information to ensure the work can be quoted correctly
- Understanding the company quality procedure and works instruction manual
Full training will given either on the job or by attending relevant training.
If you are looking to join a friendly company, have a willingness to develop and learn on the job, a desire to work with pumps and develop your mechanical engineering skills we would like to hear from you.
This is an opportunity to join AxFlow GB, a friendly company with 100 UK employees. Part of the AxFlow Group, a division of Axel Johnson Group, which has enjoyed dynamic growth to become the largest positive displacement pump Group Distributor organisation in Europe.
AxFlow GB provides its customers with a complete service whether it’s a ‘pump-in-a-box’, complex custom-built system or servicing their pumps on site or back to one of its four service bases in the UK. We are a distributor of Pumps and Pumping Systems for the, oil & gas, chemical, petrochemical, power, nuclear, industrial, process, food, beverage, commercial and associated markets
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Profit share scheme