Workshop fitter- Huddersfield
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced mechanical pump fitter to join our busy workshop, Huddersfield. You will be responsible for service and repair of mechanical pumps.
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced mechanical pump fitter to join our busy workshop in Huddersfield. You will be responsible for the service and repair of mechanical pumps. Applicants will hold a full clean driving licence in order to collect pumps from sites.
- Responsible for the stripping, cleaning and diagnostic of repairs
- Ensuring pumps are repaired and tested to maintain AxFlow quality assurance both onsite and within the workshop
- General Workshop duties to include drilling, tapping and basic bench fitting
- Identification of all parts required to complete the repair to ensure accurate quotations
- Ensure accurate completion of timesheets to ensure allocation of time is correctly specified
Relevant training will be provided where necessary and the successful candidate must comply with all Health & Safety regulations within the workshop.
If you are looking to join a friendly company, have a hands on approach, an eye for detail, ability to communicate effectively and to take on responsibility and able to meet challenging deadlines, then we would like to hear from you.
This is an opportunity to join AxFlow Limited, a friendly company with in excess of 100 UK employees. Part of the AxFlow Group, a division of Axel Johnson Group, which has enjoyed dynamic growth to become the largest positive displacement pump Group Distributor organisation in Europe.
AxFlow GB provides its customers with a complete service whether it’s a ‘pump-in-a-box’, complex custom-built system or servicing their pumps on site or back to one of its four service bases in the UK. They are a distributor of Pumps and Pumping Systems for the, oil & gas, chemical, petrochemical, power, nuclear, industrial, process, food, beverage, commercial and associated markets
- Company Pension Scheme
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
To apply or find out more email Emma: HR@axflow.co.uk with CV and covering letter.