Moivac Vaccum Unit
Compact and high capacity rig cleaning system.
The Moivac unit was developed to satisfy the growing market in offshore installations cleaning decks and pits. Moivac was developed with the background of high demands from the North Sea offshore industry to have a vacuum carriage to vacuum mud from the deck of a drilling rig. After more than a decade later of the launch the Moivac has become a term and is now part of the world of oil and rigg cleaning.
Rugged and durable
It's built to withstand the various oils and chemicals that should be treated. Gradually it's been built into a totally automated controlled unit. Resulting in a minimum of the operating crew.
Engineered for high capacity
The Moivac unit is developed in standard mechanical equipment e.g compressors, internal lifting, painted and equipped according to Zone 1 and 2. It can be extra equipped and designed with extra special features for better performance.
- Used for emptying, cleaning of tires, tanks (pits) and ducts.
- Suction power vacuum 0.8-0.9 atmosphere - suction height approx. 8 - 9 meters. Up to 20 meters by air tightening.
- Blueprint pressure 1.5 bar - blow height 10-15 meters.
- Horizontal lines on rigs can be up to 60 meters long.
- Dimension of vacuum cleaner lines 4", 3" and 2" at suction points.
- Can be used as a vacuum cleaner - removable.
- Can be connected to central heating systems with many "suction stations".
- "Auto system" with automatic start, stop, suction and emptying.
- Supplied with DNV 2.7-1 frame and elevator letter - if desired.
- Frame can be specially designed to order, upon request.
- Easy to empty (switching to pressure), or by sedimentation opening of the tank door at the end.
- Low maintenance costs.
- Easy to handle.
- Frame can be supplied with wheel support, truck pockets and hand pallet truck.