An exciting oppertunity has arisen at our growing base in Radstock.
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Electrical and Mechanical Engineer to join the small team in our workshop in Radstock. Experienced in the service and repair of mechanical pumps, you should also be able to demonstrate the ability to fault find and commission plant room equipment. Whilst training will be provided, additional experience in the installation and commissioning of industrial and commercial equipment including PLC,HMI, Controllers and Inverters would be desirable, together with an electrical qualification such as 18th edition.
Applicants should hold a full clean driving licence in order to collect and repair pumps.
- To attend the client premises to undertake the contracted works in an efficient and effective manner maintaining total professionalism at all time
- To service and or repair industrial and commercial equipment encompassing pumps, booster sets, compressors, heat exchangers, control gear
- To comply with all H&S regulations both onsite and in company
- The provision of concise reports including equipment details, photos, accurate measurements, access details and any relevant information that will assist the sales department in providing a quotation for the work required.
- To liaise closely with the Lead Mechanical Engineer and Base Manager to ensure technical difficulties are discussed and a resolution has been agreed prior to leaving site.
- To complete service reports and timesheets on a daily basis enabling time worked to be allocated to specific jobs
- Maintenance and upkeep of the company van
Relevant training will be provided where necessary and the successful candidate must comply with all Health & Safety regulations onsite
If you are looking to join a friendly company, have a hands on approach, an eye for detail, ability to communicate effectively and to take on responsibility and able to meet challenging deadlines, then we would like to hear from you.
This is an opportunity to join AxFlow GB, a friendly company with 100 UK employees. Part of the AxFlow Group, a division of Axel Johnson Group, which has enjoyed dynamic growth to become the largest positive displacement pump Group Distributor organisation in Europe.
AxFlow GB provides its customers with a complete service whether it’s a ‘pump-in-a-box’, complex custom-built system or servicing their pumps on site or back to one of its four service bases in the UK. They are a distributor of Pumps and Pumping Systems for the, oil & gas, chemical, petrochemical, power, nuclear, industrial, process, food, beverage, commercial and associated markets
- Company Pension Scheme
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
To apply for this role please email Emma at HR@axflow.co.uk with your CV and covering letter.