In-Line Pulsation Dampers
In-line pulsation dampeners reduce pressure pulsation
and act as a flexible coupling.
- Reduce damage to pumps, fittings and pipework from pressure spikes.
- Compensate for pipework movement and pump vibration.
- Sizes available for all positive displacement pumps with discharge sizes from 1/8" to 6".
- Pressure ranges up to 11,500 psi (792.8 bar) available from stock
- Temperature ranges from -60°F to +400°F (-51°C to +205°C) available from stock.
- Custom models available up to 100 gallons (378.5L) and 25,000 psi (1724 bar)
- Bodies available in a full range of chemically resistant materials
- Bladders available for even the most corrosive applications.