Reduce the pulsating flow of the pump through the use of a gas cushion that reduces pressure spikes, varying flow and pipework vibration.
Sizes available for all positive displacement pumps with discharge sizes from 1/8" to 6"
- Pressure ranges up to 11,500 psi (792.8 bar) available from stock Temperature ranges from -60°F to +400°F (-51°C to +205°C) available from stock. Custom models available up to 100 gallons (378.5L) and 25,000 psi (1724 bar)
- Bodies available in a full range of chemically resistant materials.
- Bladders available for even the most corrosive applications.
A Pulsation Dampener placed at the pump's discharge will produce a near steady fluid flow up
to 99% pulsation and vibration free.
- Protects pipes, valves, fittings, meters, and in-line instrumentation from destructive pulsations, surges, cavitation, thermal expansion, and water hammer
- Creates steady and continuous flow when dosing, blending or proportioning additives
- Ensures accuracy, longevity, and repeatability of in-line meters
- Enables uniform application of material in spraying and coating systems
- Reduces product agitation, foaming, splashing and degradation of product
- Provides liquid energy storage for emergency valve closure and other equipment shutdown
- Reduces overall energy cost with continuous flow, rather than start/ stop flow
- Operates as a reservoir for make-up fluid
- Simple, reliable design and quick installation
- Easy in-line maintenance