Suppress hydraulic surge (water hammer) created by closing valves, back surge and pump start-up and stop.
A Pulsation Dampener placed at the pump's discharge will produce a near steady fluid flow up to 99% pulsation and vibration free.
- Protects pipes, valves, fittings, meters, and in-line instrumentation from destructive pulsations surges, cavitation, thermal expansion, and water hammer.
- Creates steady and continuous flow when dosing, blending or proportioning additives.
- Ensures accuracy, longevity, and repeatability of in-line meters.
- Enables uniform application of material in spraying and coating systems.
- Reduces product agitation, foaming, splashing and degradation of product.
- Provides liquid energy storage for emergency valve closure and other equipment shutdown.
- Reduces overall energy cost with continuous flow, rather than start/ stop flow.
- Operates as a reservoir for make-up fluid.
- Simple, reliable design and quick installation.
- Easy in-line maintenance.
- Pressure ranges up to 10,000 psi (689.4 bar) available from stock.
- Temperature ranges from -60°F to +400°F (-51°C to +205°C) available from stock
- Custom models, larger sizes and higher pressure ratings available on request. Contact Blacoh for more information.
- Bodies available in a full range of chemically resistant materials.
- Bladders available for even the most corrosive applications.
Models in stock for all positive displacement pumps with discharge sizes from 1/8" to 6".