Wilden Bolted Plastic Pumps
Plastic AODD pumps for flows up to 50 m3/hr and 8 bar
A variety of elastomer options including Teflon® PTFE are available to meet abrasion, temperature, and chemical compatibility concerns. The Advanced™ Series plastic pumps are offered in polypropylene, PVDF and Teflon® PFA. A variety of options such as ANSI and DIN flanges and specialized air distribution systems are available to meet your specific application requirements.
- High discharge pressures.
- Reliable and very robust.
- Improved product containment.
- Dry priming and dry running.
- Single-point exhaust option.
- Can be dead headed without damage.
- Will deliver variable flow and pressure.
- Sizes 1/2” to 4”.
|Max. differential head/pressure||5 bar|
|Max. head||50 m|
|Model||Max. diam. solids [mm]||Dry suction lift [m]||Wet suction lift [m]|
|Wilden P25 Bolted Plastic||0.7||1.9||9.3|
|Wilden P100 Bolted Plastic||1.6||5.5||9.3|
|Wilden P200 Bolted Plastic||4.8||3.6||9.8|
|Wilden P1500 Bolted Plastic||12.7||5.5||8.6|