Gruppo Aturia - NDM
ISO 2858 - ISO 5199 mag drive process pumps for flows up to 1700 m3/hr and heads of 140 m
NDM pumps have hydraulically and hydrostatically balance pump chambers and Hastelloy rear housings, Samarium Colbalt magnets and Silicon Carbide bears as standard. They are available as either a long or close coupled construction.
- Exceptionally thick walled Hastelloy rear housings as standard.
- No mechanical seals to leak or service.
- Oil lubricated ball bearings.
- Incoloy or Hastelloy constructions available.
- Back pull out design with screw-on impeller.
- Available with self cleaning filters.
- Available with Nace welding.
|Materials||Carbon Steel, Duplex, Hastelloy, MONEL, Super Duplex, Stainless Steel, Titanium|
|Max. capacity||200 m³/h|
|Max. viscosity||150 cP|
|Min. temperature||-50° Celsius|
|Max. temperature||300° Celsius|
|Max. differential head/pressure||10 bar|
|Max. head||100 m|