Hermetic CN/CNF/CNK Canned Pumps
Single stage canned pumps to iso 2858 dimensions for flows to 1600 m3/hr and 160 m head
Canned pumps to ISO 2858 for liquids that require high containment. Primary containment is provided by the stator can with secondary containment provided by the stator housing and terminal box. Having only one hydro-dynamically balanced rotor, experience has shown that operation periods well in excess of 5 years without maintenance are considered normal.
- Double containment of liquid.
- No mechanical seals to leak or service.
- 180 month mean time before failure.
- Reduced footprint and easy installation.
- ATEX certified up to T6.
- CNF Axillary Impeller for high vapour pressures.CNK (cooled motor) design.
- System pressures to 1200 Bar.
|Materials||Cast Iron, Carbon Steel, Duplex, Hastelloy, Stainless Steel|
|Max. capacity||1600 m³/h|
|Max. viscosity||50 cP|
|Min. temperature||-120° Celsius|
|Max. temperature||400° Celsius|
|Max. differential head/pressure||16 bar|
|Max. head||160 m|