Advantages of Mixed Flow pumps
- Mixed flow pumps have a high flow rate
- They can pump both clear liquids as well as contaminated or turbid liquids
- Combines the higher mass flow rate of axial pumps with higher pressure of centrifugal pumps
As well as this Mixed flow pumps also offer High energy saving with long term reliability and low maintenance costs.
WHY BUY MIXED FLOW PUMPS FROM AXFLOW
Gruppo Aturia are world leaders in the manufacture of mixed flow pumps. They are available in either semi-submersible or fully submersible constructions and in a range of different materials. They are the only Italian manufacturer with Factory Mutual approval for mixed flow pumps. They specialise in line shaft turbine pumps
Aturia are able to manufacture their mixed flow pumps in a range of materials from cast iron, carbon steel, stainless steel, duplex and super duplex.
AxFlow have carried out numerous installations of vertical mixed flow pumps ranging from small irrigation models to large units as part of major infrastructure projects.
Mixed flow pump typical applications
Along with their many benefits, Mixed Flow pumps have can be used for a range of purposes:
- Power stations
- Pumping drainage water
- Sewage handling and Flood control
- Circulation of hot or cold water in industry
- Air-conditioning plant
- Textile mills