WHAT DO ALMATEC MANUFACTURE
Almatec manufactures AODD pumps made of plastic and metal with a specialization in plastic pumps with solid housings. The used plastic materials are PE, which is highly resistant to abrasion and PTFE with a resistance to virtually all chemicals. They offer special pumps for food & beverage, biopharma, semiconductor and high-pressure applications. Watch how Almatec AODD pumps work in action.
What makes almatec special
ALMATEC Production began in 1984 and is based on decades of experience in the pump sector. Numerous trend-setting developments resulted and the product range diversified to provide solutions to a whole variety of problems far beyond Germany's borders. Almatec has been a premium manufacturer of Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps (AODD) that has successfully combined a worldwide presence with a unique localized end-user approach.
Since the company was founded, it has produced some 120,000 pumps and delivered these to customers around the world. Today, ALMATEC owns numerous patents and has one of the largest ranges in the field of pneumatic diaphragm pumps.
WHY BUY ALMATEC aodd pumps FROM AXFLOW
Almatec AODD pumps meet or exceed industry quality requirements and incorporate the standard-setting features and benefits our customers have come to demand: a solid design, the energy-efficient PERSWING air control system, cutting-edge diaphragms and best-in-class materials. AxFlow manufacturers Almatec AODD pumps and the following shows the features and benefits of the same pumps.
• Solid body construction of the plastic pumps with high safety level due to the ring-tightening structure
• Material selection with required corrosive and abrasion resistance for pump housings and internals
• Conductive models for explosion-proof areas and flammable liquids (ATEX conformity)
• Maintenance and lubrication-free PERSWING P® air control system
• Diaphragms with integrated metal core, no diaphragm discs
• Proof against dry running and overloading, no heat generation, submersible
• Self-priming, insensitive to solids, gentle displacement, portable design
• Simple and easy to start-up, repair and maintain
• Can be infinitely controlled via the air volume
• Unattended operation with long service life
• Pulsation dampers available for a virtually uniform flow
• Multiple optional equipment to meet application requirements
• No drives, no rotating parts, no shaft seals within fluid