Founded in 1874, manufactures of pumps, presses, engines for electrics. They went on to do, petrol pumps, pumps for mining, industrial services and areas of steam and motor ships. In 1959 became a subsidiary of G & J weir holdings.
WHY GET AXFLOW TO REPAIR YOUR drysdale pumps
- We have refurbished countless Drysdale pumps over the years.
- AxFlow can remanufacture Drysdale pump components.
- All our repairs are hydrostatically tested.
- We can remove, reinstall and commission the pump.
- Axflow operates to ISO 9001 across all of our repair facilities spread across the UK.
AxFlow are one of the UK's leading pump repairs and offer local support across the country from our 5 regional bases.read more about pump repair & maintenance
Machining and Re-engineering
AxFlow boast an impressive array of engineering equipment spread across our 5 Service Centres. We have particular expertise in re creatingread more about machining and re-engineering
Using the Belzona range of polymeric and elastomeric coatings we can offer a solution to most problems.read more about belzona coating
Hydrostatic Pump Testing
AxFlow UK hydrostatically test all pump repairs.read more about hydrostatic pump testing
Large Pump Repair
AxFlow have become one of the leading repairers of large pumps in the UKread more about large pump repair