Founded in 1874, manufactures of pumps, presses, engines for electrics. They went on to do, petrol pumps, pumps for mining, industrial services and areas of steam and motor ships. In 1959 became a subsidiary of G & J weir holdings.
WHY GET AXFLOW TO REPAIR YOUR drysdale pumps
- We have refurbished countless Drysdale pumps over the years.
- AxFlow can remanufacture Drysdale pump components.
- All our repairs are hydrostatically tested.
- We can remove, reinstall and commission the pump.
- Axflow operates to ISO 9001 across all of our repair facilities spread across the UK.
Machining and Re-engineering
AxFlow boast an impressive array of engineering equipment spread across our 5 Service Centres. We have particular expertise in re creatingread more about machining and re-engineering