AxFlow Ireland has a wide range of Butterfly valves.
- Valve type : SV1 Butterfly Valve, SVS1 Butterfly Valve
- Actuator: Air to Air, Air to Spring- Normally closed. Air to Spring- Normally open, Manual handle, Manual handle- Metal
- Communication type: 24V DC Direct connect, AS-I Card 62 Node, None
- Port Size : Available in sizes: 1”, 1.5”, 2”, 2.5”, 3”, 4” and DIN100 , DIN25, DIN40, DIN65 DIN80
- Seal Material: Available in HNBR, EPDM, Viton( FKM)
Key applications include: Dairy, Food & Beverage, Brewery, Clean in Place, Personal Care, Chemical
We also offer ball valves, which control the liquid flow by a hollow, pivoting ball. When the ball's hole is aligned with the flow inlet, the valve is open and when put in 90 degrees pivotation by the valve's handle, it is closed. It's easy to see when the valve is open, since the handle then is flat in alignment with the flow when open, and is perpendicular to it when closed, making for easy visual confirmation of the valve's status.
Ball valves are durable, performing well after many cycles, and reliable, closing securely even after long periods of disuse. Key applications include: hot and cold water, sewage, septic tanks, oils, low pressure steam and neutral chemicals.