Suppress hydraulic surge (water hammer) created by closing valves, back surge and pump start-up and stop.
- Prolonged pump life and increased efficiency,
- Reduced disruptions to process flow.
By accumulating liquid at the pump's inlet stabilizers improve suction lift and reduce flow variations. Whether a piston, plunger, air diaphragm, peristaltic, gear, or diaphragm metering pump,
- Protects pipes, valves, fittings, meters, and in-line instrumentation from destructive pulsations, surges, cavitation, thermal expansion, and water hammer.
- Creates steady and continuous flow when dosing, blending or proportioning additives Ensures accuracy, longevity, and repeatability of in-line meters.
- Enables uniform application of material in spraying and coating systems.
- Reduces product agitation, foaming, splashing and degradation of product.
- Provides liquid energy storage for emergency valve closure and other equipment shutdown *
- Reduces overall energy cost with continuous flow, rather than start/ stop flow.
- Operates as a reservoir for make-up fluid.