We specialise in hygienic lobe pumps and large lobe pumps for industrial applications.
We offer three types of rotary lobe pump design.
- Rubber lined lobe pumps for industrial applications.
- Hygienic rotary lobe pumps for low to medium viscosity applications.
- External circumferential piston pumps for more demanding and exacting hygienic duties.
The Waukesha external circumferential piston pump (ECP) design evolved from the traditional lobe pump design. The long sealing path of the winged rotors reduces slippage and offers gentle handling of particulates. They perform better with liquids which require gentle handling, low viscosity, and high viscosity or contain abrasives.
- No metal to metal contact.
- Superior CIP/SIP capabilities.
- Long term dry run
For more details on the ECP pump design click here.