Almatec Chemicor Pump
AOD pumps with no dead spaces and high contaiment max flow 25m3/hr max pressure 7 bar
These metal pneumatic diaphragm pumps feature soft contours, smooth flow channels and no dead spaces. CHEMICOR pumps contain a center block made of nylon or PE.
- Reliable and robust.
- Dry priming and dry running.
- High levels of liquid containment.
- Extremely resistant to aggressive chemicals.
- Will deliver variable flow and pressure.
- Sizes 1/2” to 3”.
- NPT, DIN or ANSI flange connections.
- Housing - stainless steel precision casting 1.4408, 1.4408 polished
- Diaphragms - EPDM, PTFE/EPDM
- Ball valves - EPDM, PTFE
|Materials||EPDM, NBR, PTFE, Stainless Steel|
|Max. capacity||24 m³/h|
|Max. viscosity||10000 cP|
|Min. temperature||-10° Celsius|
|Max. temperature||130° Celsius|
|Max. differential head/pressure||7 bar|
|Max. head||70 m|
All certifications and standards listed for each product are certified by the manufacturer of each product and remain the manufacturer’s liability.