Gruppo Aturia - ND
ISO 2858 - ISO 5199 process pumps for flows up to 1700 m3/hr and heads of 140 m
High quality ISO 2858 pumps that can also be constructed to ISO 5199 process pumps refined over many years service life to offer an efficient and balanced pump design. Most components are stocked resulting in short lead times..
- Dynamically balanced impellers.
- Oil lubricated ball bearings.
- Back pull out design.
- Labyrinth seals on bearing supports to negate external contamination.
- Single, double, flushed and API 682 seals.
- Optional Refrigerated seal chamber.
- SS with DX or Hastelloy options.
|Materials||Carbon Steel, Duplex, Hastelloy, MONEL, Super Duplex, Stainless Steel, Titanium|
|Max. capacity||1700 m³/h|
|Min. temperature||-20° Celsius|
|Max. temperature||300° Celsius|
|Max. differential head/pressure||14 bar|
|Max. head||140 m|