ISO 2858/5199 lined Pumps for corrosive abrasive solid ladened liquids 1000 m3/hr heads of 125 m
ISO 2858 plastic lined pumps designed to convey aggressive, solid ladened and toxic liquids. They are designed around a solid pump casing which results in a particularly robust construction. The mechanically sealed pumps are also able to handle abrasive liquids when manufactured in PE
- Impeller of Chlorine-resistant PE
- Universal Shaft
- High Load, fixed/Movable bearings
- Sealed for life roller bearings
- Support foot fixing, located at the bearing housing
- Single stage process designed radial centrifugal pump.
- May be used in areas with explosive atmosphere – directive 94/9/EG
- Semi-open or closed impeller.
- WERNERT single bellows type mechanical seal or Double acting mechanical seal of most well known seal manufacturers.
- Thick-walled interchangeable plastic parts.
- Completely cast iron clad, All forces from piping are fully supported by metal casing.
- Grease and oil lubricated versions available.
|Materials||PE, Polypropylene, PTFE, PVDF|
|Max. capacity||1000 m³/h|
|Max. viscosity||200 cP|
|Min. temperature||-50° Celsius|
|Max. temperature||160° Celsius|
|Max. differential head/pressure||12.5 bar|
|Max. head||125 m|