ISO 2858/5199 lined Pumps for corrosive abrasive solid ladened liquids 1000 m3/hr heads of 125 m
- Flows up to 1000 m³/h
- Pressure Up To 12.5 bar
- Completely cast iron clad, All forces from piping are fully supported by metal casing.
- Grease and oil lubricated versions available.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Impeller of Chlorine-resistant PE
- Universal Shaft
- High Load, fixed/Movable bearings
- Sealed for life roller bearings
- Support foot fixing, located at the bearing housing
- Single stage process designed radial centrifugal pump.
- May be used in areas with explosive atmosphere – directive 94/9/EG
- Semi-open or closed impeller.
- WERNERT single bellows type mechanical seal or Double acting mechanical seal of most well known seal manufacturers.
- Thick-walled interchangeable plastic parts.
ISO 2858 plastic lined pumps designed to convey aggressive, solid ladened and toxic liquids. They are designed around a solid pump casing which results in a particularly robust construction. The mechanically sealed pumps are also able to handle abrasive liquids when manufactured in PE
Let us help you find the right product from this product line
PE, Polypropylene, PTFE, PVDF
Max. diff. press.
ISO 5199 & ISO 2858 Pumps