Perfuoralkoxy (PFA) is a non-metallic material. Axflow UK has a range of pumps that can be made using PFA .
PFA, acronym for Perfluoroalkoxy. It’s commonly used in the chemical industry as it is resistant to aggressive and abrasive liquids. Its key properties include:
- Very broad service temperature interval ranging from – 240°C to 260°C
- Very good slip properties
- weather- and UV-resistant
- Virtually universal corrosion resistance
- Physiologically safe within its service temperature interval
- very good anti-adhesion behaviour