AxFlow are experts in pumps and offer a technically advanced and supported remote pump monitoring system.
Why Use AxFlow For Pump condition Monitoring
AxFlow UK are experts in pumps including both centrifugal and positive displacement types and ollowing a 3 year development phase AxFlow have created a simple, and flexible pump monitoring system supported by AxFlow's trained vibration analysts that allows you to permanently monitor your pumps and process equipment wherever in the UK you are based.
- ATEX rated vibration (single or triaxial) and temperature sensors.
- Internal Wifi communication between sensors and data collector, with a maximum range of 300 metres.
- Data transmitted from the data collector via 3G/4G, Ethernet, or WiFi.
- Simple to use a web browser to view data.
- Text or email alerts based on easy to setup thresholds.
- There are no monthly subscription fees.
There is a lot of hype, philosophical talk and exaggerated claims when it comes to condition monitoring; at AxFlow UK we hope to cut through this and offer a system based on four simple principles.
A Practical Pump Condition Monitoring System
- Our system is simple with only 2 pieces of hardware.
- No knowledge of vibration analysis is required to use the system.
- We make no exaggerated claims.
- Our system is based around pumps as this is our area of expertise.
- Sensors can be moved between equipment and sites.
- There are two pieces of software that allow the separation of the simple overview of equipment from deeper analysis.
- Our system is extremely flexible in terms of it's application but also it's communication methods and management.
- Any number of sensors can be applied to a piece of equipment depending on its importance.
- The level of your involvement is completely flexible - you can 100% of it's management or let us do it all.
- As the data collector can handle 60 sensors following initial installation, sensors can be added incrementally.
- The sensors can be fitted onto any piece of rotating or vibration equipment.
The Best Condition Monitoring Technology
- Our system uses it's own internal WiFi (2.4GHz IEEE802.15.4).
- Communication with our cloud server can be with WiFi, Ethernet cables or 3/4G
- Our system can be ATEX certified.
- Our system has been calibrated to work down to low frequencies.
Condition Monitoring with support
- We have established an IT infrastructure that you can piggy back off.
- AxFlow have established a cloud server that allows you access to your data from anywhere you want.
- We can monitor the data for you and analyse vibration spectrums and waveforms if required.
- Although extremely simple to install AxFlow can carry out the installation of the equipment.
Pump Condition Monitoring isnt Just About Vibration Analysis
Successful condition monitoring isn't really about expertise in vibration analysis but
- A good working understanding of the overall process.
- Knowledge of the equipment being monitored.
- Having good monitoring equipment.
So, when it comes to pump expertise.
- AxFlow have over 65 years of experience when it comes to pumps which gives us the ability to interpret the causes of issues identified by the vibration data and suggest practical solutions.
- We have carried out a programme of pump run tests in order to identify the specific vibration characteristics of all pump types and their failure modes.
Pump Vibration Data Programme
AxFlow are carrying out a programme of pump performance and vibration tests to provide detailed diagnostic data for our customers.read more about pump vibration & data programme