Allen Gwynes pumps
Founded in 1849 specialising in centrifugal pumps. After it dissolved in 1927, it continued under the ownership of Gwynnes Pumps Limited belonging to Fosters of Lincoln. Subsequent ownership was: W H Allen Sons & Co, Vickers then Almagated power engineering, before Gwynnes' individual identity disappeared in the 1970s.
WHY GET AXFLOW TO REPAIR YOUR ALLEN GWYNNES PUMP
- We have refurbished countless Allen Gwynnes pumps over the years.
- AxFlow can remanufacture Allen Gwynnes pump components.
- All our repairs are hydrostatically tested.
- We can remove, reinstall and commission the pump.
- Axflow operates to ISO 9001 across all of our repair facilities spread across the UK.
Machining and Re-engineering
AxFlow boast an impressive array of engineering equipment spread across our 5 Service Centres. We have particular expertise in re creatingread more about machining and re-engineering