Stothert and Pitt pumps
AxFlow are experts at repairing Stothert and Pitt pumps
Stothert and Pitt, A British engineering company founded in 1855, they built a range of engineering products from dock cranes to construction plants and households cast iron items. Stothert & Pitt went out of business in 1989. The name and intellectual property later became part of Clarke Chapman. Prior to 1855, it has a heritage of being run by a number of experienced engineers dating back to 1785.
WHY GET AXFLOW TO REPAIR YOUR STOTHERT AND PITT PUMPS
- We have refurbished countless Stothert and pitt pumps over the years.
- AxFlow can remanufactured Stothert and pitt pump components.
- All our repairs are hydrostatically tested.
- We can remove, reinstall and commission the pump.
- Axflow operates to ISO 9001 across all of our repair facilities spread across the UK.
Machining and Re-engineering
AxFlow boast an impressive array of engineering equipment spread across our 5 Service Centres. We have particular expertise in re creatingread more about machining and re-engineering