Thompson pumps was founded in 1970 by G. Thompson and his sons, it's always remained a family run business. They manufacture engine powered pumps, for construction, bypass, dewatering, wastewater, sewage, mining, and petroleum, municipal, agricultural, military and industrial markets. They were the first manufacturers to adapt the rotary pump to be suitable for the dewatering industry. The company aligned to more than 30 distributors. They assisted customers globally with pump rentals, sales, design, installation, and operational support, and service and repair.
WHY GET AXFLOW TO REPAIR YOUR thompson pump
- We have refurbished countless Thompson pumps over the years.
- AxFlow can remanufacture Thompson pump components.
- All our repairs are hydrostatically tested.
- We can remove, reinstall and commission the pump.
- Axflow operates to ISO 9001 across all of our repair facilities spread across the UK.
Machining and Re-engineering
AxFlow boast an impressive array of engineering equipment spread across our 5 Service Centres. We have particular expertise in re creatingread more about machining and re-engineering