Vickers was an engineering conglomerate, starting as a steel foundry, building cars, church bells, propellers for ships, in a diverse range of industries. In 1867 as Vickers sons and co it’s started acquiring more businesses. Merging with Armstrong Whitworth in 1927.
WHY GET AXFLOW TO REPAIR YOUR VICKERS PUMPS
- We have refurbished countless Vickers pumps over the years.
- AxFlow can remanufacture Vickers pump components.
- All our repairs are hydrostatically tested.
- We can remove, reinstall and commission the pump.
- Axflow operates to ISO 9001 across all of our repair facilities spread across the UK.
Machining and Re-engineering
AxFlow boast an impressive array of engineering equipment spread across our 5 Service Centres. We have particular expertise in re creatingread more about machining and re-engineering