Magnetic Drive Pumps
AxFlow boasts the largest choice of mag drive pumps available in the UK.
HOW MAG DRIVE PUMPS WORK
Magnetically driven pumps transfer power using a drive magnet which is fixed to the motor shaft, which rotates an internal magnet attached to the impeller via the magnetic field which exists between the two magnets. This means they are sealless.
Advantages of mag drive pumps
- No seals so no leaks
- Complete isolation of the pumped fluid.
- Containment of the liquid.
- Reduced heat transfer from the motor into the pump chamber.
- Protection for the motor against overload.
WHEN TO USE MAG DRIVE PUMPS
- Mag drive pumps should be used in situations where you really don’t want any leaks such as corrosive liquids and toxic liquids.
- The fact that mag drive pumps can be manufactured from non metallic wetted parts also makes them very suitable for corrosive liquids.
- Mag drive pumps are good in high temperature applications as there is no chance of seal leakage and the magnetic couple helps accomodate thermal movement.
- Low temperature and cryogenic applications are suitable for mag drive pumps as no heat is transferred from the motor into the pumped liquid.
Why Buy Mag drive Pumps From AxFlow
AxFlow UK offers a particularly large mag drive pump range. It includes mag drive centrifugal pumps, magnetically driven vane pumps even mag drive turbine pumps. Many of our mag drive pumps are ATEX rated and our range even includes canned pumps which represent the ultimate in mag drive pump design.
AxFlow has an extremely large number of magnetically driven pumps as we represent several different manufacturers of magnetic drive and canned pumps in the UK. Argal who specialise in plastic mag drive pumps, Gruppo Aturia who offer a range of metal and plastic mag drive pumps including ISO 5199 and API 685, Wernert who offer a lined mag drive pump, Pulsafeeder who make mag drive gear pumps Blackmer who offer the Magnes mag drive vane pumps and Hermetic who specialise in canned pumps.
AxFlow's mag drive pump portfolio includes plastic magnetically driven pumps API 685 and ISO 2858 mag drive pumps, magnetically driven vane pumps, mag drive turbine pumps and magnetically driven gear pumps.
AxFLOW MAG DRIVE PUMP RANGE
|Hastelloy||Titanium Duplex||Max Flow m3/hr||Max Head metres|
|NDM||Centrif ISO 2858||●||●||●||1800||140|
|SMKM-M||Centrif API 685||●||●||1200||400|
|STM||Turbine API 685||●||●||●||10||90|
|STDM||Turbine API 685||●||●||●||10||200|
Mag Drive Gear Pumps
AxFlow UK offers three ranges of magnetically driven gear pumps.read more about mag drive gear pumps
Mag Drive & Canned Pump Advantages
Magnetic drive pumps and canned pumps have many advantages over traditional mechanically sealed pumps.read more about mag drive & canned pump
Mag Drive Vane Pumps
Axflow offer magnetically driven vane pumps for flows up to 2 m3/hrread more about mag drive vane pumps
Mag Drive Turbine Pumps
AxFlow UK have 4 ranges of magnetically driven turbine pumpsread more about mag drive turbine pumps
Centrifugal Mag Drive Pumps
AxFlow offer a large range of magnetically driven centrifugal pumpsread more about centrifugal mag drive pumps